1) Cricut Explore Air 2: For cutting stickers! :)
2) Epson WF-7720 Inkjet Printer: Large format inkjet printer (up to 13 x 19 inches), with 2 trays, manual feed on the back and a built-in scanner.
1) Phomemo Thermal Label Printer: Small thermal printer that I use for my address labels :) comes with lots of templates and you can also customize your own and upload it. If you feel like getting one, make sure you throw the code "IVNALINS" for 10% off during checkout :-)
2) Corner Rounder Punch: To round the corner of my sticker sheets, thank you cards, business cards and pretty much anything!
3) Kitchen Scale: To weight packages and letters so I can price accordingly to the post office rates.
4) A3 Self-Healing Cutting Mat: really pretty mat, found it from a small shop on amazon and was packaged really nicely in wrapping paper, I'll never forget :)